With expertise gained through years of providing clinical services to international survivors of war trauma, torture and persecution, as well as significant experience implementing human rights programming, our team combines the fields of global mental health and human rights to expand the range—and increase the depth—of clinical services for diverse international populations.
Work With Us: Currently recruiting Associate Director
Join Our Founders’ Circle
Join Our Board of Directors: Currently recruiting Event Planners and Board Treasurer
Volunteer: Currently recruiting Web Designer for site updates and occasional design projects and Volunteers interested in joining our Awaken Hope Events Committee
Work With Us – We’re Hiring!
Partnerships for Trauma Recovery invites qualified individuals with a passion for human rights and a commitment to healing international survivors of human rights abuses to apply for one of our current open positions.
Join Our Founders’ Circle
Partnerships for Trauma Recovery is recruiting individuals, as well as Bay Area corporations and foundations, to join our Founders’ Circle. By becoming a Founder, you will be instrumental in establishing the Bay Area-based Mosaic Healing Center, a vital space for mental health care for refugees, asylees, asylum seekers and human trafficking survivors.
Members of our Founders’ Circle see the big picture when it comes to global challenges, recognizing the tremendous need for addressing the psychosocial impacts of trauma caused by human rights abuses. Through intentional investment, you will be joining a dynamic movement that envisions a world in which mental health and freedom from violence are central components of policy priorities.
- Be part of a growing movement of individuals and institutions responding to the global refugee crisis by helping refugees, asylees, asylum seekers and human trafficking survivors heal from their trauma and move forward with their lives.
- Founding Member status and top placement on our website and in the mosaic installation at the Mosaic Healing Center
- Direct engagement with PTR’s mission to narrow the global mental health gap and promote human rights through optional invite-only events, dinners and personal updates.
- Inclusion of name or logo in all publicity, website, and printed launch materials.
- Acknowledgement in all future events as a Founders’ Circle member.
To learn more, please contact email@example.com to begin the conversation.
Apply to Join Our Board of Directors
As Partnerships for Trauma Recovery launches its vital mission to heal international survivors of human rights abuses, we’re recruiting social leaders with the will and capacity to invest in building a solid, sustainable foundation for change. Our Board of Directors see the big picture when it comes to global challenges, recognizing not only the tremendous need for addressing psychological trauma caused by human rights abuses, but also the possibilities for narrowing the global mental health gap through intelligent, informed strategies grounded in reality. Through intentional action, our Board of Directors embody hope for a more peaceful and just future.
We are currently recruiting individuals to join our Board of Directors. We are especially interested in candidates interested in acting as a Board Treasurer or an Event Planner, as well as candidates who have the capacity to expand financial support for Partnerships for Trauma Recovery. To learn more, please contact mparikh@
At our Mosaic Healing Center in the East Bay of San Francisco, Partnerships for Trauma Recovery offers a unique clinical training program in global mental health and human rights for doctoral and master’s level students in psychology and social work. Our curriculum is rooted in culturally aware, trauma-informed training to serve diverse international populations who have experienced extreme levels of trauma and loss. To learn more about our clinical internships, please contact Annika Sridharan at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bay Area welcomes refugees and asylum seekers fleeing extreme violence and persecution in their home countries. Right here, in our neighborhoods, there is a tremendous need to help people heal. If you have skills you’re willing to contribute to our programs, please contact us. And if you are interested in contributing more to help establish the groundwork for Partnerships for Trauma Recovery, consider joining our Board of Directors. We are especially interested in the following types of volunteer support:
- Web Designer: Are you a skilled web designer with a passion for human rights and healing with a little extra time on your hands? Partnerships for Trauma Recovery seeks your help with ongoing website updates and occasional design projects. The time commitment is fairly minimal, though we ask that you are available to make updates on an ongoing basis. Ideally, you can commit to at least 6 months, but longer is preferred! Technical requirements include the ability to code in Cornerstone and WordPress. If interested, please email: email@example.com
- Awaken Hope Committee Members: Are you passionate about human rights and healing and would you like to join a dynamic group of people who seek to expand support for Partnerships for Trauma Recovery? Then consider joining our Awaken Hope Events Committee and get involved in anything from PR/advertising, corporate sponsorship, catering, music/entertainment, decorations, logistics and more! If interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnerships for Trauma Recovery is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status.